We started the Stanstead House Concerts Network – SHCN to support emerging musical voices – like yours.
Our model was crafted to treat artists, audiences, and venue hosts with respect and appreciation.
In ‘real life’ we are marketing, public relations, advertising and business development specialists. It’s what we do – and now we’d like to offer our services to you.
- We promise to do the right thing.
- We promise to connect the dots that need to be connected regardless of whether or not there’s something in it for us.
- We promise to provide real value.
- We promise to always work in a collaborative manner especially when that means forging unlikely partnerships.
- We promise to take on projects with meaning because life is short and fragile and shouldn’t be wasted on churning out crap.
We work with clients who we really believe we can help. We’re good if yours is the custom-painted tour bus – or if you’re working out of the trunk of yet another rental car in the midst of a 10-gigs-in-11-days-rural-tour.
We are an eclectic multi-disciplinary team w. real-world wisdom.
Our terms are simple & affordable. One-page contracts. No bullshit. No fine print.
We believe in supporting emerging voices. We see all of you, we see your good works, we see the difference you are making in the world.